Classique

Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Welcome to First Grade!


I am THRILLED to be looping this year!  I taught Kindergarten last year and looped up to First Grade with all of my wonderful kiddos from last year plus a few new fabulous firsties!  It's going to be a great year!

Welcome to Room 301!  We are the First Grade Rockstars!
Me, The Teacher, Mrs. Hendricks


  Rockstar Helpers

 Word Wall
  Math Tubs
 My mother-in-law was kind enough to make our fun curtains!
 Backstage, our small group area!  That blackboard will soon be a whiteboard that will become a focus wall!
  VIP All Access Passes (Nametags)! 
Thank you, Schoolgirl Style!
  Daily Schedule
 H is for Hendricks and Hopkins!
  Rockin' Behavior
  Classroom Library








9 comments:

  1. It looks amazing! So bright and cheery! I would have loved to have first grade in there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your classroom!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where di you get your bins. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where did you get your book baskets for your classroom library?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got them at Dollar Tree last summer. Unfortunately, they no longer carry them. :(

      Delete
  5. Did your firsties have difficulty reading the upper shelves of your library?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The top 2 shelves were "closed" to my students. I rotated book baskets every few weeks or based on what we were learning about.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...